Aujourd’hui il est dénommé « Prieuré Saint-Jean » par la population, tandis que la chapelle Saint-Jean du cimetière est nommée église Saint-Martin. Le changement de vocable a pu se faire après la vente du prieuré.
Priory of Saint Jean
This priory was founded in the 12th century. The entrance portal is in the Limousin style. The priory was confiscated by the State during the Revolution and sold in 1796. Today it is called the Priory of Saint Jean by local people, whereas the cemetery chapel Saint Jean is called the church of Saint Martin. The change in name was probably made after the sale of the priory.